- WHO WE ARE
WhatTuDu is a new and exciting way to discover things to do nearby your location, and get matched with cool like-minded people interested in the same things. Users can chat with each other within our mobile application.
- HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
2.1 What Information Do You Directly Provide
When you use the WhatTuDu mobile application to login to your WhatTuDu account, we will need to access to your social account (“Social Media Account Login”) from you:
- Social Media Account Login. Whattudu currently only uses Facebook Login to collect personal information such as your name, an e-mail address, and other necessary information to identify you and your account in order to create your personal account. We collect your date of birth only to verify that you are above the age of 13.
2.2 What Information Is Automatically Collected
The WhatTuDu service helps you discover things to do nearby, get matched with others with similar interests and chat. As such, we collect certain information automatically as you use and access the Services in order to provide better features and functionality and continue improving the services we provide. The following information (“Service Information”) is collected automatically:
- Calendar. WhatTuDu links with your device calendar to make it easier for you to save events you are interested in attending.
- Device Location. WhatTuDu allows you to discover things to do nearby your location, and we use your location information to help locate you and recommend things to do nearby your location within the selected radius in the settings of the mobile application.
- Usage Information. In order to enhance the features and services offered by WhatTuDu, we anonymously collect information about your activity when using our Services. For example, we collect information such as swipes, shares, screenshots, chats, ticket purchases, filters, map access (Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze) and call for partner transportation services (Uber, Lyft) as well as your real-time location, search queries and other additional actions, in order to better cater to the needs and wishes of our users.
- HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
- Provide and deliver the services and functionality that you request;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments and questions, providing customer service, and sending you other informational messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage;
- Develop, improve, and refine services and functionality;
- Verify your identity to prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- WHERE INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
WhatTuDu is based in the United States, so keep in mind that your use of our Services indicates consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States. We want you to know this because the laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive or protective as laws in other countries. Please also be aware that your information may be made available to government or law enforcement requests.
- HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS SHARED
WhatTuDu does not share or disclose any of your information except to the following third party services integrated into our Services as described in this section:
- Maps Service. To provide location-based services, our map service and its licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used to help you and your friends find and arrange a meeting place for your next hangout.
- Cloud Server. We store all collected Contact and Service Information with a backend database service. This information will be used solely to enable the server service to function, and will not be accessed or distributed for any other purpose.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We reserve the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We do not direct our Services to anyone under 13. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
- CORRECTING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information on WhatTuDu is requested directly from your Facebook account. Therefore, you can access your personal information from your Facebook, and modify or change it at any time from there.
- LAST UPDATED
Last Updated: February 24th, 2017
2355 Westwood Blvd. #507, Los Angeles, CA 90064